Sunday, October 13, 2019

My Holiday

On Saturday, my Dad came over to my house to take us out for lunch and get school lunch first we went to McDonalds and me and Cohen got a Big Mac and then we went to the Warehouse but I said I wanted to go to Full Sun.

Then when we got there I went to go look at the Māori arts and Poi I was about to get one but Cohen said “look there’s walky talkys” so i got the walkie talkies and he only had enough money to get one battery.

After that we went to Countdown to get school lunch and whatever we wanted . Then when we got back home my Dad got his screwdriver and put the battery in the walkie talkies when he left I started eating the cupcakes he told us not to eat in a whole day but we ate a full pack and there was one more left then when it was bedtime and I went to bed so that was my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment