Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Replying to blog

Kia ora ko tipene toku ingoa i am a year 6 and i am 10 years old

1. My favourite food is wendy's
2. My favourite subject is math
3. My favourite games are shellshock.io and Math decimal games
4. My favourite song is Beatbox bigman it's not really a song but i still like it
5. My favourite animal is panda they are cute in teddys and in real life
6. My favourite sport is soccer i am nearly one of the best in my school or i am
7. My favorite book is Diary of a wimpy kid it's funny

Nga mihi if i may could i ask a couple questions like.

What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time ?
What kind of animation do you like ?
What's your favourite game ?
What do you do in the weekends?
What's your favourite food?
Do you guys love kapa haka?
Do you guys love your teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment