Tuesday, August 27, 2019

TukuTuku Panels [Porourangi] Art Project And Mokomoko

Kia Ora ko Tipene tooku ingoa 2 days ago we started doing art and it was called TukuTuku panels. I did a tukutuku panel thats called Porourangi . The colours I added to my tukutuku panel is Orange,Blue,Red, Yellow and Black I used orange for Ruamoko which is the god of volcanoes I used blue for Tangaroa cause he is the god or the sea red and black I used for tumatauenga and the yellow I used for Tama-nui-te-ra then we started doing presentations and I was doing a presentation about this.

Art Project




Name:Uenuku

In term 2 we started a maori art I have named mine Uenuku/Rainbow cause i have used different types of colours we did this with our reliever named Whaea Ariana She drew the picture and she wanted us to colour it in Leon was the presenter of this project so I used these colours and I put them in because.

Blue represents Tangaroa which is the god of the sea.


Purple is my sister's favourite colour.


Green is for Tane Mahuta Who is the god of the Forest.


Red is for the god of war which is Tumatauenga.


Orange is for Ruamoko which is the god of volcanoes.


And golden and black is for the outlining




This term sometime we started doing art about Mokomoko. First our teacher named Whaea Ariana started drawing it and then she made copies of it. Then we started colouring it in I used these colours cause I saw this other person’s one and it was amazing. I tried to copy but i didn't come the way I wanted it to. Then when we finished you can see at the top it says kaitiakitanga which means guardian. Then when we finished we put them on the table for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment